iFILMS™ predicts internal localized pitting corrosion rate of carbon steel for oil and gas pipelines and facilities. Many leaks and failures are due to internal localized pitting corrosion. iFILMS™ helps oil and gas industry to minimize failures and leaks due to internal corrosion and thereby leads to uninterrupted operation, cost savings, safe environment and enhanced corporate reputation.
iFILMS™ is the only software that predicts internal Localized Pitting Corrosion Rate.
- Predicts corrosion damage mechanisms (CDMs) :
- Localized pitting corrosion (LPC)
- Flow-induced localized corrosion (FILC)
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC)
- Under-deposit corrosion (UDC)
- Top of the line corrosion (TLC)
- Erosion-corrosion (EC)
- Corrosion-under coating (CUC)
- Accounts for variation of LPC rate based on CDMs, time, length of the pipeline, and changes in the elevation profile and in the operating conditions
- Includes effects of corrosion mitigation strategies (cleaning pigs, corrosion inhibitors, biocides, internal coatings/linings) and accessories
- Integrates data from monitoring techniques and ILI to enhance reliability
- Applicable to sour (up to 60 %) and sweet fields
For more details