- Is the "Digital Twin" of your pipelines.
- Is the one-stop solution to effectively and economically reduce the risk in pipelines.
- Analyzes the risk in pipelines; deduces strategies to reduce risk; and monitors implementation of risk reduction strategies.
- Ensures uninterrupted operations, cost savings, safe environment, and enhanced corporate reputation.
- Incorporates best practices which have progressively reduced the number of incidents in Canada from 4 per 1,000 km to 1 per 1,000 km of pipelines per year.
- Enables implementation of best practices in corrosion management based on NACE SP21430.
- Integrates Science, Technology, Engineering and Management aspects of risk and risk control.
- Enables risk analysis of one pipeline at a time or whole pipeline network altogether.
- Includes industry benchmark scores for various Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Develops corrosion management as a stand alone system or integrates corrosion management system into the organization’s other management systems.
- Evaluates separately managerial aspects and scientific aspects of risk and risk control.
For more details