Cyber Security as a Service
Enterprises are facing increased complexity as they implement digital infrastructure and as they expedite their transition to cloud solutions. This is further compounded by the adoption of hybrid workforce models and by the scarcity of skilled cyber security personnel. To address these challenges and to facilitate rapid digital transformation and enhanced flexibility in working methods, our Managed Campus Networks with managed SOC (SOCaaS + Integration) solutions have been specifically designed.
- Real-time Threat Detection, Prevention and Response.
- Proactive Monitoring, Threat Hunting and Analysis of large amount of data.
- First Response Team for containment and response
- OEM Proprietary Security Operations tool with Advanced Proactive Threat Hunting capabilities
- 24/7 remote monitoring and response services.
- Cost optimization without compromising the security solutions.
- Highly skilled manpower.
- Global Threat Intel led Detection and Response Capabilities.
- Security Monitoring, Data Aggregation, Correlation and Analytics 24x7x365.
- On-demand/Scheduled Reporting as per various industry standards to ensure Regulatory Compliance.
- Analyses Correlation, Reporting & Mitigation of incidents and global threats.
- AI & ML based behavioural analysis, augmented by multiple threat intelligence feeds
SOC as a Service – Business Model
Managed SOC SOCaaS + Integration:
- SOC Managed Remotely (process, tech, team).
- Onetime Setup of MSOC to user's data centre.
- Integration of DC services with MSOC.
- Remote Monitoring, Alert & Containment
- Threat Intelligence, Reports & Discussion with CXO
ONETIME SETUP + INTEGRATION:
- One Time CERT-In Compliance through TPA.
- One-VAPT test of IT Infra/Application.
- IT Security Hardware & Software Supply.
- IT Security Manpower Deployment Service.
- IT Security Policy Check.
- AI integration from TPA with SIEM/SOAR.
On-demand Services (A la carte):
- Incident Readiness & Response.
- Ransomware readiness & Response.
- VAPT Check & Reports.
- Red Teaming.
- Application Security Check.
- Cloud Security Check.
- Breach Attack Simulation.
SOC Implementation – CASE STUDY #01
Scope: On Time Delivery of Hardware / Software for CSA TN Govt Departments. Interlace SOC team has designed an efficient solution by combining offerings from leading OEMs such as TrendMicro SIEM, Fortinet & Array Networks.
- Protection and privacy.
- Intrusion and Threat risk.
- Business Impact Risk.
- SOC Implementation.
- Threat protection mechanism.
- Integration to existing Infra to have log collection.
- Intelligent platform to analyze and protect from single tool
- On Time delivery.
- Extended Technical Support.
- Zero Escalation post supply.
- Effective telemetry data and integration analysis.
Benefit to Customers:
- Protection from Threats.
- SIEM telemetry data.
- Protected environment and containment of threat.